Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/1313
Title: St. Enda's formerly known as Hermitage
Authors: Michael Fewer
Keywords: house
museum
Issue Date: 7-Sep-2009
Publisher: South Dublin County Council
Description: 2001. Former home of Padraig Pearse and now the Pearse Museum.
URI: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/1313
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073
Appears in Collections:Michael Fewer Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_5982.jpg1.09 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


This item is protected by original copyright



Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.